Our members warmly invite you to attend a service!
All Church Services and the Reading Room are open to the public. Come join us for a healing service on Wednesday or Sunday, or stop by our Reading Room to study, pray and learn more about Christian Science. We look forward to meeting you!
Sunday Service, 10:00am
Wednesday Testimony Service, 7:30pm
Reading Room, Mon-Fri 10am-3pm, Sat 11am-2pm
READING ROOM MAP
Tenets of Christian Science
By Mary Baker Eddy
1. As adherents of Truth, we take the inspired Word of the Bible as our sufficient guide to eternal Life.
2. We acknowledge and adore one supreme and infinite God. We acknowledge His Son, one Christ; the Holy Ghost or divine Comforter; and man in God’s image and likeness.
3. We acknowledge God’s forgiveness of sin in the destruction of sin and the spiritual understanding that casts out evil as unreal. But the belief in sin is punished so long as the belief lasts.
4. We acknowledge Jesus’ atonement as the evidence of divine, efficacious Love, unfolding man’s unity with God through Christ Jesus the Way-shower; and we acknowledge that man is saved through Christ, through Truth, Life, and Love as demonstrated by the Galilean Prophet in healing the sick and overcoming sin and death.
5. We acknowledge that the crucifixion of Jesus and his resurrection served to uplift faith to understand eternal Life, even the allness of Soul, Spirit, and the nothingness of matter.
6. And we solemnly promise to watch, and pray for that Mind to be in us which was also in Christ Jesus; to do unto others as we would have them do unto us; and to be merciful, just, and pure.